Icons

https://twitter.com/MissFehily http://instagram.com/miss_fehily hannah-fehily@live.co.uk

Thursday 30 October 2014

*An Insider's Guide*

Hello Beauties!

Sorry I haven’t posted in a week or so, I’ve been pretty busy with work recently and life has just been that little bit manic. I’ve been struggling to find a good inspiration to write a post, but after reading a lot on the industry lately a few studies and reviews have really caught my eye.
Did you know the top 3 social network sites to connect with blog readers are Twitter, Facebook and Instagram?

As a newbie to the blogging world this info-graphic gave me a much wider view on the best ways to increase my followers and really develop my blog in the right ways. The info-graphic was created on the results of an independent survey of fashion, beauty and lifestyle bloggers – so the results are as true to all us bloggers as possible. I think even if you’re not a newbie to the blogging world, some of the facts within this report style info-graphic can give you a clearer understanding of the best ways to promote and improve your blog too.  


I’ve posted the info-graphic here, so you can all take a look J

Image Sourced from Far Fetch

Far Fetch is a luxury fashion website with over 300 fashion boutiques including names of Chloe, D&G, Stella McCartney and Valentino to say the least. You can view the website here.

What did you find the most interesting fact?
Do you think this has helped you think of ways to improve?

Or helped you understand the blogging world a little bit better? It certainly helped me!

Comment below and let me know what you thought!!

No comments:

Post a Comment