Icons

https://twitter.com/MissFehily http://instagram.com/miss_fehily hannah-fehily@live.co.uk

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Top 3 Skincare Products for Autumn/Winter



Hello beauties!

Now I have to admit I am a massive fan for the cold days where the chunky knits, scarfs and boots can come out of the wardrobe again – however as everything it has its downfalls. As pretty as the autumn and winter months can be, the effects that it can have to the skin are not so pretty. A key way to help prevent your skin from being affected by the weather and climate changes is to ensure that you invest in a good moisturiser; not only for the face for the body too. In this post I am going to share and review my top 3 skincare products that I feel are great for this time of year.


BLISTEX Daily Lip Conditioner
Cold weather and strong winds can always lead to chapped, sore lips and that’s never a good look or position to be in. During the cold months; especially when the weather drastically changes, the skin can struggle to adapt. This lip balm helps to soothe, smooth and hydrate the lips and the surrounding skin too. Sometimes it can tingle as it heals any cracks or chaps within the lips – but also has an instant cooling effect too. It’s a perfect one to slip in your bag or coat pocket as it comes in a small, round pot with a screw top lid. I have been using this product for a few years now, I tend to be quite sensitive to lip products and I wouldn’t go without this as it really does help to nourish and condition them. I’d highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers with dry lips during the winter, or if you’re after a quick fix lip treatment.

It can be found in most drugstores and superstores but can also be purchased in Boots here.

ENVIRON AVST 1 Moisturiser
This moisturiser helps to hydrate the skin and balance un-even skin tone. This cream has active properties of anti-oxidants and a low concentration of vitamin A and C helping to boost the skin after the damaging effects of the sunny months – aiding a healthier, radiant skin. This product is great for the winter months when you’re craving that ‘summer time healthy glow’. This moisturiser is great for your money as you only need one of two pumps to spread across the whole face, neck and chest (not forgetting your ears). This product is great for anyone that has had a high amount of sun exposure through the summer, to help boost and prevent against damaging aspects of UV radiation to the skin.

This product can be purchased in larger stores such as Debenhams, John Lewis, Selfridges through the ENVIRON counters. You can find your nearest ENVIRON stockist here.

SPA FIND Re-mineralise Plus H.S Body Balm
This is a high strength body balm (a mix between a body butter and cream) which is great to use all year round, however it is great to help relieve and prevent dry skin from happening. This balm not only has the healing properties of the Dead Sea minerals but a blend of zinc, magnesium and copper to help increase hydration properties; repairing the skin and protecting against free radicals. Since my first use of this product I have become addicted to it and can’t go a day without smothering myself in it top to toes, morning and evening! This product not only has great body benefits, but has a gorgeous citrus zesty smell, absorbs very quickly and doesn’t leave a greasy feel to the skin – which most high strength body butters do.

This product comes in two sizes 50ml and 200ml (I have the 200ml) and can be found through your local SPA FIND stockist  OR at their new online store here.
I hope you have enjoyed reading my top 3 skincare products, what’re yours?
Do you use any of these or tried any of them? What did you think?
What would you like me to post about next?

2 comments:

  1. Great products! I am in love with the Re-Mineralize Plus Body Balm just now. Fantastic for pregnant tummies! xx

    Margaret's Blanket

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know tell me about it, the body balm is amazing for any dry areas, I literally lived in it whilst on holiday and every day since I've been home!xx

      Delete