Icons

https://twitter.com/MissFehily http://instagram.com/miss_fehily hannah-fehily@live.co.uk

Thursday 16 October 2014

Skincare

Being a therapist, I have realised how important looking after your skin is - especially if you want to reduce the risk of those dreaded lines and wrinkles that come with old age. None the wiser, I still go on holiday each year and sizzle in the sun, wear makeup and eat not as healthy as what I should probably do. However one thing that I do ensure that I keep to, is my daily skincare routine - which I will share with you.

 I find that my skin is usually rather dry and also rather sensitive to a lot of products, so finding a product that worked for my skin was quite tricky. However after coming across Spa Find (through my training days) I fell in love with products that actually helped my skin without irritating it. Spa Find is a British company who sources contents for all their products from the dead sea and natural plant extracts. The brand uses the minerals from the dead sea seaweed, salts and algae to help replenish, balance and restore the skin.

 The brand has different ranges to suit each specific skin type - each using different plant extracts, and dead sea mineral levels to help combat all skin concerns.

·         Renewed Radiance (Dry, Sensitive, Mature skins)

·         Balanced Beauty (Normal to Combination skins)

·         Perfect Purity (Oily and Acne skin)

If you're interested in learning more about these products, let me know and maybe I will post another blog dedicated to them :)

 
My Daily Survival Kit

 
 

MY DAILY ROUTINE

I stick to this routine every day morning and evening, (except the odd drunken night where I fall asleep as soon as I get in), since I have started to use these products my skin feels a lot more hydrated and has a smoother feel - I would highly recommend using Spa Find to anyone who is looking for a results driven brand by using nothing but natural products... makes sense really when your skin is living and breathing just the same as you.

STEP 1 - Cleanse

STEP 2 - Exfoliate

STEP 3 - Cleanse

STEP 4 - Tone

STEP 5 - Serum or Mask

STEP 6 - Moisturise

** I try to exfoliate only once a day otherwise my skin will become quite sensitive and its not good to strip too many layers of your skin. So I try to do this every evening as it helps break down any dirt that has built up during the day, especially makeup that may have clogged in pores.

** Also I try to use the serum in the mornings under my moisturiser just to really help enhance the protection of my skin during the day, its also a good way of "drip-feeding" your skin throughout the day, ensuring a higher hydration level and healthy glow.

** I use the mask once a week (usually a Sunday) and apply only in the evenings before bed, this means I can sleep in the mask and soak up as much as I can - helping to renew my skin before another busy week.

** I tend to change between 2 moisturisers, this is due to my naughty habit of having the odd sunbed. As my face is rather freckly, I do try to combat them using Environ AVST moisturiser which is excellent for evening out skin tone and reducing the darkness of pigmentation on the skin.



What is your skincare routine?

Have you ever tried any of the Spa Find products, what do you think?

Do you have any recommendations, for products that I could try in the near future?

Would be great to hear from you all :)

Twitter/ Instagram: MissFehily

Email: Hannah-fehily@live.co.uk

Or just comment below!! 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! Thanks for the tips, will follow routine and hope for some results!! You have always had lovely glowing skin! I'm feeling hopeful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you becci! Hope it helps, I hope youre all well!xx

    ReplyDelete