Icons

https://twitter.com/MissFehily http://instagram.com/miss_fehily hannah-fehily@live.co.uk

Thursday 25 December 2014

A festive Christmas Tag



A perfect little blog today, I saw this Christmas tag on a few blogs and thought it was so festive and cute that I would do it myself on Christmas day. So now I am fully over indulged on turkey, veg, pigs in blankets and sweets and chocolates galore here goes…

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
 I absolutely love Elf, although it’s a Christmas movie I can happily sit and watch it all year round – no matter how many times I’ve seen it I will still be crying of laughter all the way along. The other is The Holiday, I just love the story line and it’s such a feel-good movie and gets me ready for Christmas PLUS I have a keen eye for Jude Law (who doesn’t).

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
First thing Christmas morning! I usually get woken up by my three younger siblings at the crack of dawn and the excitement begins – we had a bit of a lay-in today 8am compared to 05:30 last year!! We then sit in a circle on the floor with our piles that Santa left and take it in turns to open one each youngest to oldest.

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
My favourite Christmas memory (even though there is many) is when my little sister was still quite ickle and decided to eat one of the chocolates hanging on the tree when no-one was looking, then later on Christmas day we could see chocolate melting down the tree, as it turned out she had taken a bite and quickly chucked it back in the tree when someone came in. We still remind her of it every year.

4. Favourite festive food?
It has to be the pigs in blankets, they just melt in my mouth…. But then I do have a real sweet tooth and although I don’t eat Christmas pudding my mum usually buys me GU chocolate pudding or profiteroles.

5. Favourite Christmas gift?
This is really hard to choose one overall, but my favourite Christmas gift of this year would have to be the full collection of Real Techniques brushes (a review blog will come soon, I promise). But then my mum still does me a stocking, which is always some small bits and bobs like my favourite fluffy socks and chocolate coins.

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
My favourite Christmas scent has to be the turkey, slow-roasting in the oven throughout the day – it’s the best smell in the morning when the Christmas songs are on and we’re opening the presents.

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
We don’t tend to have a tradition, but my grandparents come down Christmas eve and stay overnight – we usually just watch the soaps, and then me and mum are usually manically wrapping the presents like little elves… however we were more prepared this year and managed to sit down with a drink and just relax for the evening.

8. What tops your tree?
We have a china-faced angel on the top of the tree, it has been the decoration on the top of the tree ever since I was a little child and every year I remember the arguments I had with my older brother as to who got to put it on each year.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
I myself don’t class it as a crazy or wild gift but I always ask for a puppy…. Maybe one day Santa will bring me a little pug!? I have always been told if you don’t ask you don’t get so to me there’s no harm in asking every year, just in case.
 
10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
The best part of Christmas for me, is watching everyone open there presents and seeing their reactions (let’s be honest we can all tell when someone doesn’t like something but still smiles)… but spending it with my family and having a HUGE roast which is my favourite meal. The whole festive season is just amazing and one of my favourite times of year (except my birthday of course!).

No comments:

Post a Comment